25th Annual National Philanthropy Day Awards & Luncheon
Tuesday, November 18, 2014
Community College Ponitz Center
to our 2014 Honorees!
- Larry & Marilyn Klaben - Outstanding
- William D. Pflaum - Outstanding Volunteer
- Duanna Osting - Outstanding Fundraising
- William & Dorothy Yeck Family
Foundation - Outstanding Foundation
- CareSource - Outstanding Large Corporation
- HORAN (Dayton office) - Outstanding Small
- Wright State University Raiderthon -
Outstanding Youth (18-23)
- Alanna Wall, Polished Girlz - Outstanding Youth
National Philanthropy Day?"
Philanthropy Day® is the special day set aside to recognize
pay tribute to the great contributions that philanthropy - and those
people active in the philanthropic community - have made to our lives,
our communities and our world.
is so powerful and inspiring precisely because it is voluntary - that
through the goodness of our hearts, through our need to connect,
through our desire to see a better world, we come together to improve
the quality of life for all people.
Philanthropy Day is formally supported by the Association of
Fundraising Professionals (AFP), the leading professional association
in the world dedicated to harnessing the spirit of philanthropy.
Philanthropy Day Membership Discount
Use online code NPD2014 for a $50 discount on new Professional or
Associate memberships now through Nov 30, 2014. Join Today!