Principles and Techniques of
Learn from the world leader in fundraising education
The Fund Raising School at the
Indiana University Lilly Family School of Philanthropy:
- Has taught principles of ethical, philanthropic fundraising on six continents.
- Teaches 5,000 fundraisers, CEOs and volunteers annually.
- Over 85% of faculty hold a master’s, doctorate, and/or CFRE.
Join us for a one-day, condensed
course in “Principles and Techniques of Fundraising”.
- This signature course of The Fund Raising School is ideal for those newer to
fundraising or who wish to ensure your work is built on known best practices.
- It provides you with the framework for operating a successful total development
- You’ll learn to identify prospective donors, build an annual fund donor base
that keeps on giving, lead a successful solicitation, and manage the
- Based on proven fundraising concepts and supported by research conducted by the
Lilly Family School of Philanthropy.
- Limited enrollment means you will get maximum support and interaction with
faculty and other students.
- You will receive a comprehensive, 700-page Study Guide for future reference.
- You’ll take away practical information you can put to work right away to
transform your fundraising program.
Do Not Miss This Opportunity!
If you were to take this course
in Indianapolis, $375 is what you’d pay for just one day – not including your
travel costs. AFP Greater Dayton, in partnership with the Nonprofit Leadership
Alliance at Wright State University, brings you this opportunity at an
unbelievably affordable rate.
*Two identical day-long courses
will be offered. Register for one.*
May 21 OR May 22
9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Wright State University Student Union
3640 Colonel Glenn Hwy, Dayton, Ohio 45435
AFP Members $59, Non Members $69, Students with valid ID $25
May 7, 2015
AFP Collegiate Chapter at